- Up to £1,000 overdraft in the first year and up to £3,000 in the remaining years of your course
- 24 Hour Telephone and Internet Banking**
If you’re going to or are at university, you’ll be faced with a whole host of problems that have nothing to do with your course work. There will be books to buy, fees to pay, travel costs and living expenses – and if you’re moving away from home, your expenses may be much higher than you expected.
Our Student Account gives you the benefits of a normal current account. That means you can apply for an overdraft facility, Dual-Function Maestro Debit Card and even a Gold MasterCard Credit Card#.
What you get
A tailored Student Account to suit you
- Overdraft facility - up to £1,000 in the first year and up to £3,000 for the remaining years of your course
- Bank the way that suits you with 24 Hour Telephone Banking and Internet Banking**
- Debit Card which can be used in person, by phone, online and abroad
- CashBack at participating retailers
- Withdraw up to £350 a day, 365 days of the year at any Clydesdale Bank ATM or UK ATM. Subject to available funds.
- Mobile phone top-up at ATMs
- Student support – get help in managing your finances from your Personal Banker and our Life Event Guides.
Other current accounts
- Current Account Plus - choose to bank with benefits. Enjoy a competitive overdraft rate, special discounts and much more
- Readycash Basic Account - take a straightforward approach to your finances with our Basic Bank Account
#All credit facilities are subject to status and applicants must be aged 18 or over. Written quotations are available on request. Full details of the MasterCard and its Conditions of Use are available from any of our branches.
**24 Hour Telephone Banking and Internet Banking may be temporarily unavailable during periods of routine maintenance. For your security, calls may be monitored or recorded.