Business Cash Management account
Make your money work harder. Clydesdale Bank's Business Cash Management account is an interest-bearing account with instant access at any time. So you can access your surplus cash when you need it and earn interest when you don’t. It's a way to allow your balance to grow without your cash being locked away.
- Withdraw funds when required without incurring penalties
- Retain control over your funds – no minimum deposit limit
- Convenience – designed to operate in tandem with your Business Current Account
- Available to businesses, clubs, associations, registered charities and organisations
- No service charge
- Transactions can be made at any time using our internet or telephone banking service*
*The telephone and internet banking service may be temporarily unavailable during times of routine maintenance.
Unlimited withdrawals – subject to available funds
No cards are issued for this account
Standing orders or Direct Debits are not available on this type of account
Chequebooks are not available on this type of account
No charge for set-up
- Standard interest rates and charges can be found in the interest rates and charges section. Speak to your relationship manager for more details
- Tiered interest is calculated daily
- Paid quarterly, on the last business day in March, June, September and December
Terms and conditions apply. All facilities are subject to status and applicants must be aged 18 or over.