Business notice account
Earn interest monthly with our 15 Day, 30 Day and 95 Day Notice accounts. Available for business customers, you can open an account with a minimum deposit of £500. After that, you can save as much as you like and withdraw your savings with the relevant notice.
Withdrawals without notice are not permitted except in the event of the death of a sole trader or partner in the business.
- Interest is calculated daily and credited on the last business day of the month.Interest is added to the notice account.
- 15/30/95 days’ notice required for withdrawals (depending on your chosen option).
- Minimum opening deposit of £500.
- Once the account is open, you can deposit lump sums or make regular payments
- Withdrawals transferred via an external account will normally take 3 additional working days but if you have a Clydesdale Bank account, the money can be transferred on the 15th/30th/95th day (depending on your chosen option).