Transfer your existing ISAs
If you have cash ISAs from previous tax years, it’s easy to transfer them to us. That way, all of your cash ISA savings can benefit from our rates.
You have the option of choosing which one of our Cash ISAs you want to transfer your existing ISA(s) to by selecting one of the following options:
Cash ISA Instant Access - a standard Cash ISA account where you have immediate access to your money, without charge
Cash ISA 40 Day Notice - a Cash ISA account where you must provide us with a minimum of 40 days notice to withdraw money without incurring a charge
Cash ISA Fixed Rate Bond (Issue 19) and (Issue 20) - a Fixed Rate Bond pays a guaranteed interest rate so you know exactly how much your savings will grow
We aim to complete the transfer process within 15 working days of receiving your completed transfer application form.
View information about the new Cash ISA transfer guidelines (PDF, opens in new window)
How to apply
- At a branch – find your nearest Clydesdale Bank branch
- By post – Follow the instructions below
- Provide us with details of your current provider
- Don’t close your existing ISA - if you do so you will lose all the tax benefits you have built up over the years. We will arrange for your account to be transferred
Cash ISA Fixed Rate Bonds (Issue 19 and 20)
- The Cash ISA Fixed Rate Bonds must be opened in branch and is available for existing Clydesdale Bank customers only.
Applying by post
- Download the Key Features (PDF, opens in a new window), which gives details of the terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these Key Features and retain a copy for your own records before you sign the Application Form. By signing, you are therefore accepting the terms and conditions.
- Download How we use Personal Information (PDF, opens in a new window). You should print a copy of 'How we use Personal Information' and retain a copy for your own records before you sign the application form.
- Download the Transfer Application Form for:
Cash ISA Instant Access
Cash ISA 40 Day Notice
(PDFs, open in new windows)
Complete the details on-screen and then print 2 copies of the Transfer Application Form.
Please complete a separate transfer form for each cash ISA you wish to transfer.
- Sign and date both copies of the Transfer Application Form and ensure you have stipulated your marketing preference. Please keep one of the copies for your own records.
- Send the signed Transfer Application Form to:
Cash ISA Team
Timor House, Mariner Court
Clydebank Business Park
Clydebank G81 2NR
What we do
- If applying in branch our staff will help you complete the transfer form
- We transfer your ISA
- Our ISA transfer team will request the money from your current provider
- It will take up to 15 days to complete an ISA transfer
- We will write to you once the transfer is complete