Online applications are available to new, sole applicants who do not need an overdraft. All other applicants can apply by phone or in branch.
Are you a new or existing customer?
Are you opening an account in your name or a joint application?
Do you need to apply for an overdraft?
Overdrafts cannot currently be arranged online but you still have the option to apply for one after your account is opened. All overdraft agreements are subject to status
- Our application takes just 10-15 minutes
- Get an instant decision* if successful
- Register for internet and telephone banking
- Option to switch your existing account to us
- You must be 18 or over to apply online
- If you’re not eligible for this account, we’ll let you know at the end of the application and offer you our Readycash basic bank account, instead (if appropriate).
* We aim to give online decisions for applications submitted between 8am to 10pm, Monday - Saturday and 8am to 9pm on Sundays. If we are unable to provide an instant decision or your application is submitted outside these times, we will aim to inform you within one working day.
You will need this to apply:
- Your address details for the past 3 years
- Your current employer’s details (if applicable)
- Income details - your Gross Annual and Net Monthly salaries
- Details of your expenditure – e.g. Mortgage/Rent, loan payments
- Your current bank details (if you are planning to Switch)