Charity term deposit
Fundraising for charity is hard work, so it’s not only important to harness the cash, but where possible, generate more through interest. Clydesdale Bank has a straightforward basis for managing your charity’s savings needs. A charity term deposit, offers charities a guaranteed rate of return. There are no withdrawals or additions permitted during the term period.
- Minimum £25,000 deposit, maximum £5,000,000.
- Various terms and interest options available. Speak to relationship manager for more details.
- The deposit amount, term and interest rate are fixed at the time of making the deposit for added certainty.
- Guidance from your relationship manager.
- Interest – a guaranteed rate of return on your surplus cash.
- Available to registered or exempt status charities.
- Standard interest rates can be found in the interest rates and charges section. Speak to your relationship manager for more details.
- Please note withdrawals or early closure of the term deposit are not permitted under any circumstances during the fixed term except in the event of the death of the account holder (or one of them if joint account). See Term Deposit Terms and Conditions (opens in new window) clause 2.3 for further information, if there is anything that you don't understand please contact us for clarification.
- Interest will be paid gross. Gross rate interest is the interest payable without taking account of any tax paid.
- Interest calculated daily on the full cleared balance.
- Standing orders or direct debits are not available on this type of account.